A customer at the Austin strip club, Hot Bodies, fell victim in a brawl among 17 strippers when 21 year old Victoria Perez threw her high heel shoe, hitting the man in the eye. Because the man was hit in his left eye with the tip of the heel, he sustained serious injuries, almost causing him to lose his eye.
Perez was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and is being held on $50,000 bail.
Assault in the second degree is a felony offense punishable by up to 10 years in prison and $20,000 in fines. A person will likely be charged with second degree assault if they:
- Assault another with a dangerous weapon
- Assault another with a dangerous weapon and inflict substantial bodily harm
If you are being charged with assault in Minnesota, contact the experience criminal defense lawyers at the Appelman Law Firm.
Latest posts by Avery Appelman (see all)
- Crime at the Minnesota State Fair - August 21, 2014
- Experts Seek Delay in Sex-Offender Program Review - August 20, 2014
- Two Former Minnesota Athletes Earn Lawsuit Victories - August 19, 2014