As you may already know, we’ve been running a Facebook trivia contest for the past month. Each week we posted several criminal law trivia questions to our Facebook page. If you answer all the questions correctly, you will be entered to win a free Ipad.
Here is a compilation of all the trivia questions. The contest is still open until this Friday 11/9 at 5 pm. If you haven’t already, send your answers to email@example.com to enter the contest. Remember, you can find all the answers to the questions at our website: www.aacriminallaw.com.
Round 1 Questions:
- Where and when did Avery receive his J.D.?
- Where is Appelman Law Firm located? (Exact address).
- What is the difference between a DUI and a DWI in Minnesota?
Round 2 Questions:
- Where did Avery grow up?
- Name 5 areas of criminal defense that our firm practices.
- How is it possible to get a DWI without driving.
Round 3 Questions:
- Where did Stacy earn her B.A.?
- Name 2 Minnesota prostitution myths.
- What is the minimum fine for passing a school bus with its stop arm extended?
Round 4 Questions:
- Name 2 “DWI Do’s.”
- Name 2 DWI “Don’ts.”
Round 5 Questions:
- Name 3 components of the ‘Appelman Advantage’
- What age range classifies a person as a ‘juvenile’ in the Minnesota court system?
- Who is the newest associate at Appelman Law Firm?
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by this Friday 11/9 at 5 pm. We will be picking a winner next week, so stay tuned!